11th iGE3 Annual Meeting
Monday, November 7, 2022
Louis-Jeantet Foundation, Auditorium - Geneva
Hybrid via Zoom
This year's meeting will have a special focus on single cell sequencing.
As in previous years, this 11th edition will bring together iGE3 members to meet and discuss the future of basic and applied genetics and genomics in different organisms. The meeting will feature two keynote lectures by invited international experts, presentations by seven iGE3 and UNIGE members, and will also be an opportunity for the three winners of the 10th iGE3 PhD Salary Awards to present their research projects.
- The meeting will be held in the Auditorium of the Louis-Jeantet Foundation in Geneva, as well as transmitted live online via Zoom. The Zoom invitation will be communicated to the registered attendees by email in due time in November.
- Participation is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
- Registration deadline is Thursday, November 3, 2022 - Midday.
- This meeting will be accredited as a continuing education half-day for animal experimentation.
- Organized by Marie Barberon and Serge Nef.
Oct 12, 2022