We are happy to announce the 7th round of the iGE3 PhD Salary Awards. Similar to the past years, these stipends will be given competitively to graduate students working in the laboratories of iGE3 members, for projects with a strong genetics or genomics component.
The graduate students have to be in the 2nd or 3rd year of their studies (on December 1, 2019), and the salary awards will be provided for 2 years, non-renewable. The final selection will be made by an external (non-UNIGE) advisory board. The stipends should be acknowledged in publications as iGE3 PhD Student Awards.
- up to 6 PhD awards should be given in this 7th round of the doctoral training support;
- one application per laboratory will be accepted per call;
- students from laboratories with awardees from 2018 are not eligible, i.e. lab of Profs F. Stutz, P. Meraldi and S. Nef, and Dre E. Poloni;
- the announcement of the final selection will be made by Monday, September 30, 2019;
- the successful applicants will present their project at the 8th iGE3 Annual Meeting on Monday, November 4, 2019;
- the contracts will start on Sunday, December 1, 2019.
The application must be completed online. Please follow this address.
Application deadline: Sunday, September 1, 2019
Further information: Nadia.Fraefel@unige.ch
The iGE3 Executive Board (D. Shore, E.T. Dermitzakis, D. Duboule, E. Nagoshi, W. Reith)
! Registration is closed !