12th iGE3 Annual Meeting
Thursday, November 9, 2023
Louis-Jeantet Foundation, Auditorium - Geneva
This year's meeting will have a special focus on self-organization across scales.
As previously this 12th edition will bring together iGE3 members to meet and discuss the future of basic and applied genetics and genomics in different organisms. The meeting will feature two keynote lectures by invited international experts, presentations by six iGE3 and UNIGE members, and will also be an opportunity for the winners of the 11th iGE3 PhD Salary Awards to present their research projects.
- The meeting will be held in the Auditorium of the Louis-Jeantet Foundation in Geneva.
- Participation is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
- Registration deadline is Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
- Registration closure could however occur earlier if the capacity of the auditorium is reached (150 persons).
- Organized by Ivana Gasic and Pei-Hsuan Wu.
Jun 19, 2023