The Faculties of Medicine and Science are pleased to invite you to celebrate the new doctoral school of Life Sciences at the University of Geneva, created in June 2018. The conference will provide an overview of the new PhD School and showcase research and theses from both faculties.
Go with the flow - Connexins in atherosclerosis
The sick sense is in the nose
Pr Ivan Rodriguez
Pre Brenda Kwak - Department of Pathology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine
- Department of Genetics and Evolution, Faculty of Science
My Thesis in 180 s
Drug resistance in breast cancer
Recipe for an anti-staphylococcal cocktail revealed by metabolomics
Dina Hany - Department of Cell Biology, Faculty of Science
- Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 - 17 h 00 to 18 h 30
Uni Dufour - Auditorium Charles Rouiller / U300
- Registration is required and free of charge.
- Presentations will be followed by a drinks reception.
- Deadline for registration: February 28, 2018