iGE3 PhD salary awards – 5th edition
We are happy to announce the 5th round of the iGE3 PhD Salary Awards.
- Similar to 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, these stipends will be given competitively to graduate students working in the laboratories of iGE3 faculty members, for projects with a strong genetics or genomics component.
- The graduate students have to be in the 2nd or 3rd year of their studies.
- The salary awards will be provided for 2 years, non-renewable. The funding covers a 70% assistant position (A2) according to the current regulations of the University of Geneva.
- One application per laboratory will be accepted.
- Students from laboratories with awardees from last year are not eligible, i.e. lab of Professors Galliot, Jabaudon, Steiner and Trajkovski.
- Application deadline is Sunday, September 3, 2017.
- Up to 6 PhD awards should be given in this 5th round of the doctoral training support.
- The final selection will be made by an external (non-UNIGE) advisory board.
- A decision regarding the final selection will be announced by Monday, October 16, 2017.
- The successful applicants will present their project at the 6th iGE3 Annual Meeting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
- The contracts will start on Friday, December 1, 2017.
- The stipends should be acknowledged in publications as iGE3 PhD Student Awards.
- Online at the following address.