We are proud to announce and congratulate the winners of the iGE3 PhD salary awards 2013 !
At the end of this 1st round of selection, 6 PhD awards could be given to graduate students working in the laboratories of iGE3 faculty members for the quality of their application.
The winners are:
- Maria Bruzzone - David Shore Group, Faculty of Science
- Aude Chenu - Alexandre Dayer Group, Faculty of Medicine
- Nicolas Damond - Pedro Herrera Group, Faculty of Medicine
- Subashika Govindan - Denis Jabaudon Group, Faculty of Medicine
- Rebecca Oppenheim - Dominique Soldati-Favre Group, Faculty of Medicine
- Claudio Quilodrán - Juan Montoya-Burgos and Mathias Currat Groups, Faculty of Science
The awardees have presented their project during the 2nd iGE3 Annual Meeting on Monday, December 9, 2013, at the Louis-Jeantet Foundation in Geneva.